WORK STATION: NAIROBI
DURATION: 6 MONTHS
REPORTS TO: ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
- Maintain a record of action points from the portfolio assigned to you.
- Present a monthly report on the status of the respective houses.
- Liaise with the property managers and the accountant to ensure that communication from the company is delivered to the tenants.
- Present proposals to potential clients and follow up on business for the company to ensure continued portfolio expansion.
- Follow up and ensure all utility bills are paid for the respective houses.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
- A Diploma or Degree student taking a Business related course from a recognized institution in Kenya
- Must be in the final year
- Good Negotiation and Organizational Skills:
- Good Communication Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft OfficeInternship – Property Manager
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters and CVs to email@example.com not later than Monday 13th February 2023 at 5 pm. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.